Kevin Trudeau | Biography
Known as the Ralph Nader of the natural health arena, Kevin Trudeau is fast becoming the world’s foremost consumer and natural cures advocate. A fearless whistleblower, Trudeau is the voice for the voiceless when it comes to exposing corruption and hypocrisy in the medical and corporate worlds.
Trudeau’s advocacy began as a young man when he was diagnosed with a deformed heart. Searching for answers and a cure within the traditional medical community, Trudeau was confronted with naysayers and physicians who threw up their hands and predicted a life as an invalid. A relentless researcher, Trudeau found an industry expert in Mexico City, where he underwent radical live cell therapy. Cured, he returned to the Mayo Clinic for an ultrasound where the incredulous physicians saw that the malady was cured. Rather than embracing the results, the Clinic “didn’t want to hear about it”. Asking the question, “what else is the medical community hiding from me?”, Trudeau began his relentless journey as an advocate for alternative cures.
His groundbreaking book, self published in 2005, Natural Cures “They” Don’t Want You to Know About was number one on the New York Times best sellers list for 26 weeks and is one of the best selling health books of all time. Additional titles include More Natural Cures Revealed: The Previously Censored Brand Name Products That Cure Disease and The Weight Loss Cure. Discovering unconventional business practices that really work, he has written Mega Memory: How to Release Your Photographic Memory as well as Debt Cure, an indictment of the world of finance. To date, Trudeau has sold over 30 million copies globally, and loyal fans flock to his seminars, which are held worldwide.
The founder of over 60 companies all around the world, Trudeau’s global business empire has included TV networks, publishing, manufacturing, telecommunications, research organizations, media production and distribution, advertising and consulting. His radio show, The KevinTrudeau Show is heard in dozens of markets, throughout the U.S., including Atlanta, Austin, Cleveland, Dallas, Honolulu, and Los Angeles. Trudeau’s business enterprises have generated billions of US dollars in sales over the last 25 years.
Books authored by Kevin Trudeau:
Mega Memory: How to release your photographic memory
Natural Cures “They” Don’t Want You to Know About
More Natural Cures Revealed: The Previously Censored Brand Name Products That Cure Disease
The Weight Loss Cure
- Founder American Memory Institute, which became the largest memory training school in the world
- Member World Masters of Business, traveling and sharing the stage with President Gorbachev and General Norman Schwarzkopf
- Appeared on over 2000 radio shows in 10 countries; almost every major TV talk show in America including CNN, FOX News, and The Today Show with Matt Lauer and on over 200 TV shows as a guest.
- Starred in the UK TV “Debbie and Kevin Show” which became a top-watched program
- Appeared as a feature story in over 300 newspapers and magazines around the world including The London Times, The New York Times, Time Magazine, US News and World Reports, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune, The Sydney Times, and The Boston Globe.
- Books have sold over 30 million copies
- One of the 20 most watched TV celebrities in America since 1989
- Dubbed “America’s Marketing Guru” by the Wall Street Journal
- Founder TruStar Global Media Group, The Golf Channel UK, Shop America, YOU TV
- Listed in 30 editions of “Who’s Who”
- Made over 3000 speeches in 20 countries to audiences as large as 75,000
- Has appeared live on stage to over 4 million people
- Teaches seminars and workshops for 30 hours over 4 days, all from memory without notes